Sunday, May 1, 2011

J Lo's "Swedish" comeback!

From left: Jennifer Lopez and Swedish producer RedOne.

Jennifer Lopez's career has been reignited, with the support from the Swedish star producer RedOne J Lo is returning to the charts: "We hit it off immediately. It was an amazing chemistry that I just can't explain, "she says.

Around the millennium, Jennifer Lopez released three albums, all of which dominated the charts. Her videos rolled hard during a time when music channels still decided which artists who would become superstars. But as the 00 or so was 10 or so, J Lo's star power faded and her career seemed to stall.

But when we read 2011 in the calendar she is ready to become the music diva again. With the single On The Floor, Lopez takes the help of old hit Kaoma Lambada, and steering it straight up the charts. At the same time appearing successfully as one of the judges in American Idol: "I have very, very fun right now," says Lopez over the phone from Los Angeles. She laughs and words bubbling up when she talks about new album Love?.

"I wanted it to be a dance album, and it was important to me that it would be up to date. I want people to see that I have developed but I'm still the same person as before, "she says.

One of the people who helped Jennifer Lopez to take the music to the next level is the Swedish demon producer RedOne: "We went into the studio and made five-six songs in a week. I explained what I wanted to sing about, what I wanted to tell and the energy I wanted in the music and it just worked out right away, "she says.

The new album 'Love?' will be released May 4th, and except RedOne, Lady Gaga has also contributed with songs to the new album.
 
Source: www.gp.se
SVEDENLAND, YOUR SWEDISH VOICE IN THE WORLD http://svedenland.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment